Buckhorn Sawmill, Kiln, Millwork & Distribution
Buckhorn is Yoder Lumber’s largest Ohio lumber facility with a state-of-the art sawmill, drying facilities (including a pre-dryer), lumber storage, and an automated lumber sorting line. Buckhorn has a large wet log yard to keep spoiled and stained logs to a minimum.
Buckhorn houses our Millwork & Distribution warehouse, new retail Product Showroom, offering the area’s best selection of premium-quality hardwoods in smaller quantities. We stock all major species in the region in a wide variety of thicknesses and color sorts.
With comprehensive in-house milling facilities, we can provide custom surfacing, sanding, straight line ripped on one edge, gang ripping, S4S, V-groove paneling, and tongue and groove flooring, as well as custom sorting needed to help you maximize yield.
We also offer shipping through our logistics division (hyperlink) throughout the region. Contact Millwork & Distribution at (800) 531-1704 for pricing information and details.
Sawmill and Kilns Facility & Equipment
- Custom-designed, state-of-the-art sawmill completely rebuilt in 2009
- 45 Bay Bin Sorter
- Annual sawmill production of 9 million board feet (2016)
- Annual sorter production of 18 million board feet (2016)
- HMC V2110 Double head debarker
- Cleerman carriage on a 17 degree slant
- 7’ Salem Bandmill Headrig on 17 degree slant with USNR 3-D scanning
- 7’ Salem Bandmill Resaw with a PHL Linebar with Runaround
- Yoder Lumber Co., Inc. - Buckhorn Sawmill, Millwork & DistributionHolmes
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Featured business listing: YesTags: CNC machiningHardwood species:
Sawmill Hardwood Products:
- Box Elder
- Grey Elm
- Hard Maple
- Red Oak
- Soft Maple
- Tree of Heaven
- White Oak
- Dimensional Lumber
- Hardwood Lumber
- Green Lumber
- Kiln Dried Lumber