Charm Sawmill & Manufacturing Plant
Yoder Lumber’s Charm, Ohio location is one of our primary lumber manufacturing facilities and log yards and our original plant.
With one full-sized, bandsaw-type sawmill and a band resaw, our Charm plant can produce up to 45,000 board feet of lumber each day. Our wet-log yard helps keeps logs fresh and free of stain and mineral. This plant also houses our extensive logging operations.
Our trucking and transportation division,Yoder Logistics, is located at our Charm facility. We have an extensive fleet of our own trucks as well as partnerships with major global shipping companies to quickly and cost-effectively ship our products or our customers’ products anywhere in the world.
Sawmill and Logging Facilities & Services
- Original site and first stationery plant of Yoder Lumber, started in 1956
- Annual production of 3.6 million board feet (2016)
- Houses our logistics division and modern sawmill
- Logging operation annually produces 8.3 million board feet (2016)
- Yoder Lumber Co., Inc. - Charm Sawmill & Yoder LogisticsHolmes
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Featured business listing: YesTags: CNC machiningHardwood species:
Sawmill Hardwood Products:
- Box Elder
- Grey Elm
- Hard Maple
- Red Oak
- Soft Maple
- Tree of Heaven
- White Oak
- Dimensional Lumber
- Hardwood Lumber
- Green Lumber
- Kiln Dried Lumber