Terms & Conditions
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, either expressed or implied. Neither Appalachian Partnership, Inc, Appalachian Wood Products, LLC, nor their affiliates, collectively hereafter referred to as API, make any representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, API does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all;
- or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter, you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of Liability
API will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with (to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss) this website:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss;
- or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts, or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or
These limitations of liability apply even if API has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit API's liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by API’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of API;
- or any matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for API to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, API has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against API's officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect API's officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as API.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Credit: This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.