Directory Listings Categories: Mulch, Sawmill, Standing Timber Buyer, Timber Frame & Log Homes, and Wholesale Lumber supplierDirectory Listings Tags: Ohio White Pine, Rough & Planed White Pine Beams up to 30', We purchase standing timber - White Pine, We purchase White Pine, and White Pine
Gregory Log and Lumber Ltd.
Located in Holmes County, Ohio, Gregory Log and Lumber Ltd. specializes in milling ethically harvested Ohio White Pine lumber to customers’ specifications. The company has a long history of striving for customer satisfaction and their unfailing commitment to following environmental sustainability practices.
Gregory Log and Lumber Ltd. mills a wide assortment of white pine building supplies for log cabins, barns, timber frame homes, home remodels and additions for DIY, retail and wholesale customers. Regardless of whether it is a large commercial project or a small custom DIY project, the company works closely with every customer to ensure that each and every project is completed efficiently, affordably, and to their customer’s satisfaction.
When you buy white pine lumber from Gregory Log and Lumber Ltd., you know it is milled from selectively harvested local mature white pine trees. In addition to complying with sustainability practices, locally harvested Ohio white pine looks beautiful, meets the highest quality standards and is very forgivable in that it is resistant to cracking like some other types of wood.
Gregory Log and Lumber Ltd. specializes in providing all types of rustic framing lumber supplies DIY, retail, and wholesale customers. Their products include but are not limited to:
- White Pine Board & Batten
- White Pine S4S Trim And Shelving Boards
- White Pine Tongue & Groove
- White Pine D-Logs
- White Pine Flooring
- White Pine Shiplap
- White Pine Sliding Doors & Hangars
- White Timber Frame Construction
- White Live Edge Slabs
- White Pine Beams to 30′
- White pine Rough Lumber
The company has earned a reputation for their precision sizing and cutting to meet customers’ specific requirements. They also supply finished pine products that are ready for you to install. Whether you are looking for rough cut lumber for your man cave, live-edge lumber to use as a table-top, D-logs to build your custom designed log cabin or ready-to-install S4S boards for door and window trimming, Gregory Log & Lumber is committed to helping you complete your projects to perfection.
Gregory Log & Lumber Ltd. mills lumber that is selectively harvested from trees that are more than 30 years old with a minimum 10” diameter, and a maximum knot size of 6”. They are equally selective about the appearance and quality of the white pine lumber that they purchase. Their commitment to quality ensures that anything made from Gregory’s Ohio white pine will stand the test of time.
Gregory Log & Lumber Ltd. specializes in your custom project and can meet the needs of your business:
- Commercial – In addition to its uniquely rustic charm, Ohio white pine is also superior to hardwood in terms of affordability and durability.
- Log Cabin – Precut D-logs and assistance from Gregory, will help you get started on your dream getaway cabin right away.
- Man Caves – Rugged rough-cut lumber is just what you need to add a masculine touch to your man cave.
- Wedding Barns – Host weddings and any other celebrations in new barns designed to look like old barns with raw-finished, exposed beams.
- Building Trim – Adorn doors and windows with quaint trimming using ready-to-install S4S boards.
- Live-Edge Furniture – Convert pieces of live-edge lumber into unique one-of-a-kind furniture accessories such as tabletops.
- Interior Design with Wood – Convert any space into a warm, cozy haven with natural wood items and accessories.
- Additional Project ideas – At Gregory, our inspiration comes from hearing about how you’ve used our Ohio white pine lumber and other products.
Throughout their long history, Gregory Log & Lumber has strived to uphold the community’s trust in them with regards to environmentally sustainable practices.
In their everyday operations, great care is taken to ensure that every part of the log is used so there is no wastage. Whatever is not used to create building supplies is processed in different ways to create recycled pressed wood pallets, animal bedding, or mulch.
Customers can pick up their orders directly from the mill. Gregory is happy to help with recommending local delivery contractors for larger orders.
** Note : Leroy Yoder will respond to emails and faxes during specific times throughout the day. Please be patient when waiting for a response.
- Gregory Log & Lumber, Ltd.Holmes
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.